Tuesday, May 08, 2012

STREETS

Hello beautiful. And why wouldn't it be? I spent half my time seeing the best of the worst, just like finding the scant fragrance of a wilting flower. That's the smell of hope.

I very much wish to get my music done, and having visuals done for it to compliment and visualize the songs. It does seem that the obstacles continue to pile, and I continue to slide. I'm not depressed or frustrated about it - rather I think the anticipation became an expectation that continues to rise above benchmarks that I've set for myself. And strangely, it's helping to push it closer to finish.

I've got 5 songs currently shortlisted out of a handful, but they are all almost done only - something's missing, or parts that needs work have yet to be reworked. It gets unbearable at times knowing I'm so close, and a little push would have done it. But I shy away consistently cos I don't quite believe in them yet.

The sad truth about most people is that they think too much. For me, I think I care too much. So much so that I know it's better to let go sometimes...

Shucks. I'm suddenly tired. Will continue again soon.

No comments: