Saturday, March 21, 2015

CATCHiNG THE WiND

I occasionally catch up on anime. Not exactly catching up. More like turning to it when I haven't any better things to do. Or just simply, too dull on my emotions.

Haven't blogged for a long while. Things looked up a bit, so I'm kind of feeling blessed at the moment.

But where was I?

Oh. Anime.

It's like a form of fantasy based on reality. And somewhat readapted from fantasy to become an alter- reality. I like the fact that voice artistes take the immense effort to create that exact emotion required to string the storyline. I could probably write an entire article on that alone, then again, it's mainstream portrayal with a very high impact and cost.

So I watch anime as an escape like everyone else. Unknowingly of course.  The entertainment beats sitting up all night wondering why I'm home on a Friday night. But that's the magic. So I digress..

My back hurts from slouching over the computer too much.

I've realized how petty I've become over relationships. Always had been, and trying a good mile of honesty to traverse sensibility. It's no wonder I take too damn long to apologize even for minute tantrums. I throw tantrums a lot, as I've come to realize. And perhaps it's time to stop.

Whinging. That's how bestie puts it. Rightfully so. Under a 1% outlet, anyone would be doing it on social media within 255 characters. For me, it's nice to know I'm not alone, not neglected, and certainly cared for. Time to reflect perhaps. 

Good 2015 everyone. I wonder if anyone actually still reads my rants. 

No comments: