Friday, May 20, 2011

UNTiTLED

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be famous, rich, or just simply over-loved. It's nice sitting here alone watching all these hot lesbian babes trudging through the area headed to the party for the night. It makes me a spectator. And spectators are the audience of what's going on. And what's going on is always nice to know when you aren't involved. Particularly the bad stuff.

I think I found my lost link to peace, in a way that means I've got nothing, nothing at all, to lose. That makes me powerful because I've no stakes in anything left. Just like fish and chips. It's just that. Too much oil and it burns. Too little complimenting sides make it dull. What do I want?

I think I need extreme attention. It makes me feel needed. But the worship kind, ya one, not the kind I need to spend time solving problems. Yes, that's the kind of attention I need. For the work I've done.

Dinner will be served shortly at 12:45 midnight. After a buffet spread that ended at 9pm. I think I'm a glutton. Very much lol.

Oh I love myself. Too little.

No comments: