Sunday, May 29, 2011

SANS

I haven't type a decent post in months since I wired myself across all the various internet applications on the mobile phone. Then comes the big dreams of trying to plan for a very uncertain future, trying to convince myself that there is something to fight for after all. All that, and time seems to float by so quickly, looking forward to paydays just to pay the bills. I really wonder how long more before anything else can get better.

Investments seem to be the key word for me lately. Trying desperately to put money in useful things. Then, putting time into useful deeds. Yet all these time, things are only moving in baby steps. Of course, moving better than stagnating.

The weather's been freaky lately. Yup, I think we've destroyed enough of nature to bear the grudging brunt. Disasters everywhere, but people are still concerned about bombing one another, killing terrorists, anti-establishing... I don't know. I'm glad to see world events unfold, but I empathise with the next generation for they would be the ones to clean up the mess.

I'm looking forward this time, for myself, hoping to find a resolution of sorts to put some senses into a clearer perspective. Perhaps loving myself was easier without having to love others.

I'm still learning.

My next big goal: skirt the life crisis. Head straight to material goals and die happy.

No comments: