Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MY iMAGiNATiON

While I seem to have forgotten how to move on, comes along someone that seems to just flutter to my heart. No doubt that I was quite blown away - here is somebody so pure in the heart by circumstance that defies the logic of freedom. How does one manage to find total freedom tasteless and chooses to commit into self-restraint?

Assembling the logic was already a daunting task, let alone trying to figure out what emotional values might be present. While I admit I don't feel so strongly about love this time, somehow it was one look I was given that somewhat changed my mind. I planted a soft kiss of friendship - in return, I received an avalanche of affection.

It was a full minute of staring in disbelief, then reaching out wordless to release the inner breadth that took me by surprise. That look, well, I've never seen in my life.

Take it easy old boy. You only have so much time.

No comments: