Sunday, June 19, 2011

SOMETHiNG'S GOTTA GiVE

How about behaving for a change? How about doing something for me sincerely? How about me not demanding and something gets done?

I noticed lately I've been blogging whenever I'm home early. And I'm home early cos I've nowhere to go. I've nowhere to go cos I've no one to hang out with. I've no one to hang out with cos people have lives. And I live one that's built around others'.

Tonight has a bit of that suicidal feeling of not knowing if it's getting suicidal. That was kind of a confusion phase of wondering and pondering about it. I would like to just be in good company, but it does seem like that's not happening anymore. Over investment means you literally end up having a lot with a lot and not getting anything until you are past that need. Then, nothing really means anything anymore.

Gosh. I'm really bored. Even blogging is like a major waste of time. I'm bored. Very bored.

No comments: