Saturday, February 19, 2011

HEADED

I travelled up yesterday, and it's been too many flights in too short a time already. Just had a long seafood dinner and already, it's a changed environment.

Ir wanted so badly to get a massage, and well, given the situation, she can't. Ended up, now I'm sitting in this up market foot massage place trying to act as cool as I can... But the pain and tickle is shit. I hate this!!!! And the masseurs are still joking and having fun.... But I'm still trying to act cool,"$):/569$(2/($&?,,!!8:;)$,/;!&@ Ir i is so hate you!!!!!!!!!

The villa is nice! I so wish to put up some pictures but well connectivity is really awkward here. Should have signed for the plans. Anyhow, will post some when I can.

It's quite picturesque. Very to be honest. Never seen a place this beautiful in my life, maybe only in pictures. Quite unbelievable and I've got Ir to thank this time... Wish I'm good company enough.

Lol. This really cute Japanese teenage boy just finished his foot massage beside me! He's got no reactions at all OMG!!! @,,(:6kfxjks&,67oyd&?;€€?.\%+

A lot ran through my mind since I got here, and it doesn't help that I'm also here to work. The guys working here are extremely nice, but the efficiency leaves a lot of room for doubt. I can see the efforts, but somehow we aren't reaching our destination. I hope things turn out well on Monday.

Ok. Low batt, be right back once I get back to the villa. - 11.20PM

5AM already, and I'm just about to retire. Back in villa and brain's getting weak. Will blog more tomorrow.

Goodnight!

No comments: